Monday, October 12, 2009

BEGININGS!

Blogging Is not the Easiest thing to do! *Trust me!! So Welcome To @KenzoL's World Best Known as @KenzoL on The Latest hip happening Twitter! I'm Also on Facebook Like everybody but Its Dead now!
The Aim of the blog is to look @ the hardships the BEST times @KenzoL has had in his 2decades!
My Name Is Senzo Kenzo Luthuli I was Born i Durban 'Umlazi' Brought up and Raised by my Grandmother Gladys Luthuli and my Single Father Sihle Luthuli. Never had a Mothers Touch but My grandmother made sure I dont even feel the empty space that my mother Sibongeleni Mkhwanazi left. I do not hate my MOM hahaha most people would but its pointless coz you dont even know the storry!
I went to high school at Zwelibanzi High School in Umlazi and had one of the best Matric Results in 2006!
Came to the University of Cape Town Classified as a SRB (Strong Rural Background) from the high class black diamonds! it didnt take me 6months and I was popular at Res : Rochester House UCT res I knew Everyone and had to communicate with my 2nd language English and I learnt and now! Wait let me carry on lol
I'm Studying Chemical Engineering (3rd yr now) its HARD if you dont keep up and pulling negetive att towards the course!

I AM A PARTY DOG!!!! I swear!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Senzo im just reading about and must confess that have great respect of you.
All the best.

Pits