Sunday, November 1, 2009

READY!


Ready? Yep! I am The inspiration and the excitement is pounding through my chest! The Exuberance Is intact to my deeper senses and YES! I AM READY! 
The Exams are Taking part tomorrow and this time 02/11/09 The Response will indeed be positive. Life is NOT! a bitch its how we dress it. I feel fortunate to be Senzo and I feel Lucky that Big Things are YET! to come thru! twitter is where I fully express my day to day experiences and I believe I will be the Greatest (in what : 'I don't know but that is no problem. There's one Question which I still fail to answer ''Who Is Senzo Kenzo?'' my lame answer sometimes boils down to facebook Which is some electronic version of who I THINK I am. Life is too Short for Short term goals!!! so for now let me refer you to my electronic version of who @KenzoL is!!!!!
 I don't want to say I'm complex like the graphic above but once I understand it I WILL TELL YOU WHO EXACTLY Senzo Luthuli is!!!
CHE2035S It's ON more En Ek Is Ready Like Never Been!!

ALL BEST 

No comments: